It’s our first Faff Camp and we want YOU to help design our inaugural t-shirt! Now, don’t get us wrong: we can be downright creative if we want to, but for our first Faff Camp, we want to enjoy the creativity of our people. That’s right – we are giving you the distinct honor of helping to design the very first Faff Camp t-shirt.
We’re keeping it nice and simple:
1. Design your T-shirt.
2. Post it on the Faff Camp Facebook page
3. Whichever design has the most likes at Midnight (Pacific) APRIL 7 is the winner!
(You don’t need to be registered for Faff Camp to vote. You just need to ‘like’ http://www.facebook.com/faffcamp
- You may submit as many designs as you like.
- Anyone over age 18 can enter
- You do not need to be registered for Faff Camp to enter, to vote, or to win (but we hope you’re coming!)
- The creator of the winning design will receive:
- A Faff Camp t-shirt featuring their winning design in the size of their choice
- A commemorative gift item featuring their design
- “Designed by” credit on the back of each shirt
- Featurette on the Faff Camp News
- You’re designing the front of the shirt (our sponsors are going on the back)
- We’re planning on a 2-color design. (Black and white count as colors.)
- No gradients. Keep it simple.
- The design should be no larger than 12″x12″.
- Original artwork (e.g., copyright infringement is right out)
- Your design must be consistent with the Faff Camp brand and incorporate brand elements. Anything else must be entirely original. See info on brand elements, below.
- By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that it has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, it doesn’t contain any copyright material, nor does infringe on the intellectual property of any person, group, or entity.
Download a blank (links below) and get started!
The sooner you post your design(s),
the sooner you’ll start getting votes!
These elements are just to give you a starting point. You don’t need to include any of them.
FYI: The font in the FaffCon and Faff Camp logos is Impact.
Items that could be included/incorporated:
FaffCamp Dates: “May 3-5, 2013″
The camp theme or style
Our FaffCamp mascot Bubbles
Event name “FaffCamp”
Tag-line: “the hire education conference for all VO pros”